Prestan develops and markets medical training products serving the needs of the Emergency Response and Healthcare Markets worldwide since year 2004.
Prestan responds to the needs of instructors who are in healthcare, corporate and public training professionals and their students by providing products that are innovative and inexpensive while improving the delivery of training services.
For more details, please visit Prestan Products LLC.
What is Prestan CPR Training Manikin?
Prestan CPR Training Manikin is the Professional Training Manikin that uniquely designed for realistic experiences on CPR, they are available individually or in sets of four for group training. The CPR manikins are designed to match the real-life CPR experience.
In CPR training, a precise feedback indicator is vital. Prestan’s revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor provides instant feedback to both instructor and student on the correct compression depth. It enables each student to individually gauge their compression rate as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students simultaneously.
It is equipped with a unique Clicker Mechanism that gives an alert sound when the correct compression depth is reached. This helps ensure the students are using the correct force when administering CPR compression.
- CPR feedback monitor that meets 2015 AHA CPR guidelines.
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and setup at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim’s head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Manikins are available with or without the CPR Feedback Monitor (Monitors may also be purchased separately to easily install into non-monitored Prestan Professional Manikins)
- Prestan CPR Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.